The Cookie Workshop is proud to offer you a unique party-going experience. Whether you have a child looking for a creative birthday party or a group of adult friends looking for a night out, we will customize your visit especially for you!
What you do:
Each participant is given 2 balls of dough which makes 16-24 cookies depending on the size. He/she rolls out the dough and cuts it using unique-shaped cookie cutters. While the cookies bake, the party continues with a cupcake tower and cookie box decorating. The participants also have the opportunity to decorate their cookies using a variety of sprinkles and frosting colors.
What you get:
– Party postcards to send to your guests
– A special theme-based party, including matching cupcakes, dessert plates, beverage napkins, and cups. Choose a birthday party theme from www.partycity.com (standard paper products only*; licensed sports teams, premium, or bulk products not permitted).
– Exclusive use of the party room for 1 hour and 45 minutes
– Dedicated party coordinator(s) to ensure a successful experience
– Choice of two sugar cookie favored doughs (vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, chocolate chip) to roll-out, cut, and decorate for each participant
– Four icing and sprinkle colors to match the party theme
– A cupcake tower to celebrate the special occasion
– A window into the kitchen so party-goers can watch their cookies bake and cool
– A box to decorate to take the cookies home in
– Spring water and fruit punch for the kids and coffee for parents staying with the party
What it costs:
– $24 per person, minimum payment of 10 people
– Each additional person is $24
– If booking a party which will occur entirely between the hours of 11am and 3pm Wednesday-Friday, we offer a 10% discount.
What additional options are available:
– Pizza: $7.50/12-inch pizza
– Embroidered Apron with The Cookie Workshop Logo (multiple colors available): $18
– Cloth apron: $4 per person
– Paper Apron: $2.50 per person
– Chef’s Hat: $2.50 per person
What times are available:
– Tuesday-Friday: any 1 hour and 45 minute block between 11:00a and 7:30p
– Saturday-Sunday: 10:45a-12:30p, 1:00p-2:45p, 3:15p-5:00p, 5:30p-7:15p (Saturdays after 3pm and all day Sundays are reserved for parties only so you have our entire facility to yourself if you book during these times.)
* Standard paper products include 8-packs for less than $3 each. If you would like a higher-priced theme, you are welcome to pay the difference in price so your child can have that theme.
** In order to book a party, we require a $100 deposit which can be refunded up to two weeks prior to the party date in the event that you need to cancel; after that time, the deposit is non-refundable. The non-refundable full payment for the party is due 2 days prior to the party to ensure we are fully prepared for your guests.
Note: Our party staff work very hard with the children to ensure your child and his/her friends have a wonderful party so gratuities are greatly appreciated.